Duration: 1 Day
Cost: $114 + HST
When athletes become ill or injured during practice or competition, coaches and athletic trainers need to know how to respond. Whether on the court, on the field, at the pool, or in the gym, coaches and trainers must be prepared to handle the common injuries and illnesses they will likely encounter while coaching their sport. Sports First Aid and Injury Prevention teaches coaches and trainers how to administer basic first aid to sick and injured athletes as well as well ways to prevent illnesses and injuries from occurring.
100% attendance, skills demonstration, and 70% min. passing grade on written quiz
- Recognizing a Sick or Injured Athlete
- Caring for Sports-Related Illnesses
- Caring for Sports-Related Injuries
- Phases of Injury: The Injury Prevention Model
- Preventing Sports-Related Injuries and Illnesses
- CPR and AED
Organize a group of 6 or more for this course and receive your training and certification for FREE! Click here to register your group.
Manual, Certification card