Duration: 6-8 hours
Cost: $128 + HST
This course is aimed at helping help pet owners provide temporary, urgent care to pets until they can reach a veterinary or emergency clinic. Participants will learn how to care for their animals before, during, and after an emergency.
100% attendance, skills demonstration, and 70% min. passing grade on written quiz
- Injury prevention and disaster preparation
- Personal safety precautions to help pet owners identify and minimize risks
- Pet emergencies: bleeding and bite wounds, cardiac arrest, choking, burns, poisoning, trauma, and more
- Preventing Emergencies and Preparing for Disasters
- Travel and Outdoor Emergencies
Organize a group of 6 or more for this course and receive your training and certification for FREE! Click here to register your group.
Manual, Certification card